Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking for CAD Administrator to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
Our client is a major consultancy player in the resources sector. With a number of upgrade projects currently underway they are looking for a CAD Administrator to assist them on the ongoing projects.
Working alongside a team of engineers and designers, you will be utilising your skills and experience to support them on day-to-day basis, as well as performing automation, simplification and standardisation of their workflows.
- Manage and administer CAD software, licenses, and tools to ensure efficient and effective operation.
- Provide technical support to design teams, troubleshoot issues, and enhance workflow efficiency.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to customize CAD systems to meet project requirements.
- Maintain CAD standards and guidelines to ensure consistent, high-quality designs.
- Assist in developing and implementing CAD training programs for team members.
- Stay updated with the latest CAD technology trends and recommend improvements.
- Ensure optimal CAD system performance through regular maintenance.
- Collaborate with IT teams to address hardware and network needs.
- Manage CAD files, ensuring organization, version control, and backup procedures.
- Document CAD processes and procedures for future reference.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience as a CAD Administrator or similar role (minimum 8 years).
- Proficiency in CAD software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Microstation etc.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of CAD software installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and networking concepts related to CAD systems.
- Relevant certifications in CAD administration are a plus.
This role is based in Perth, and as such only Perth-based candidates with full working rights can be considered.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Hafizi at+61 861 875 421.