CAMP OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for Camp Operation & Maintenance Superintendent - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Company oversight of the Onshore Project EPC Contractors operation and maintenance of their construction camps (>30000 pax) with the objective of ensuring the provision of robust camp management systems, acceptable living standards, properly delivered camp worker welfare and compliance with international and Qatar standards.
- Support the monitoring of the operation and maintenance of camp’s operated by third parties, both inside and outside of RLIC environment, that will house a circa 5000 EPC Contractor personnel.
- Develop reporting on areas of concern, non compliances with contractual obligations and corrective actions required in Contractor camps, offsite camp locations and site mess halls.
- Ensure Camp Operators implement and sustain Safety and Quality programs relevant to operations and maintenance activities including adherence to industrial hygiene standards.
- Support the Camps Operations and Maintenance Head overseeing and stewarding all camp services / operations, including development and management of camp management systems, activities and programs, by the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors.
- Bachelor degree in Humanities or Business or equivalent experience in senior management position of workers camps.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in management, operations and maintenance of industrial workers camps (construction, O&G, mining etc). Ideally have direct experience in camp administration / camp boss with experience in implementation of HACCPS.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com .