This role will support multiple projects and be entirely office based with no requirement to travel to projects.
This role needs the following skillset:
- MSc or equivalent in Materials Engineering or other similar subject
- 5 years of experience with good knowledge of engineering processes applicable to Oil & Gas contracts
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation (knowledge of both a bonus)
- Dynamic and responsive personality
- Efficient working in a multicultural team
- Development of Cathodic Protection Philosophy, Cathodic Protection Systems, and Calculation Notes
- Development of Cathodic Protection General Layout and Detailed Layout
- Development of Cathodic Protection General Arrangement Drawings, Schematic Drawings, and Cable Lists
- To perform Material Take Off Activities of cathodic protection material
- Preparation of Cathodic Protection Material Requisitions, to review vendor offers, and preparation of Technical Bid Tabulations
- Management of interfacing with engineering disciples and CQS to address vendor queries and deviation requests.
- Participation in meetings with both clients and partners
- Production of quality deliverables
- To report on activities performed on a weekly bass to the Materials & Welding Lead on assigned projects.