Chief Resident Engineer (Major Waterworks Project)– Johor, Malaysia
Airswift is seeking a Chief Resident Engineer to work in Johor, Malaysia for a Major Water Infrastructure Project representing the Project Delivery Partner/ Main Consultant.
This Global Engineering Design and Consultancy company that focuses on critical water infrastructure project around the world with a strong focus in providing the latest technology and automation solutions
- Be accountable for the quality of site construction and installation work on mechanical equipment and building services
- Leading the design, project management and delivery of a major waterworks project and incorporating sustainability into engineering project design and execution
- Lead the site team that consist of engineers, inspector of work, quantity surveyors and contractors
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to project team and contractors in the coordination and delivery of multi-disciplinary appraisals and designs
- Manage contracts related matters and resolve issues of concurrent construction works to ensure safe completion of project within cost and time and compliance to specification
- Lead meetings or discussions with clients, contractors on technical, progress and contractual matters.
- Be accountable for the performance of the site team by acting as office leader and in fronting with clients for all project-related matters
- Ensure compliance with quality management systems, & drive innovation and efficiencies into project delivery
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering recognized by the Board of Engineers, Malaysia.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in supervising construction of Major Water / Waste Water treatment Plant Project or relevant other infrastructure projects
- Professional Engineer registered with Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Good leadership and supervisory skills with experience in leading a group of Engineers
- Good Communications skills
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.