Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Citrix Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Technology consultancy undertaking a resource project to upgrade their existing Citrix environment.
You will be working with the project team and responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining the Citrix infrastructure.
This is a Perth based role for an initial 6-month contract with extensions and also with WFH flexibility of 2 days per week.
- Work with internal teams to identify and resolve issues related to Citrix and virtualisation
- Continuance of the HA NetScaler rollout using a bandwidth pooled licensing model
- Enabling Citrix Storefront Authentication for the OT Citrix platforms
- Updating the Citrix ADC platform to latest supported version
- Migration of workloads from existing SDX NetScalers to virtualised instances
- Remediation of existing Citrix platforms in line with current architecture and Operating Systems standards
- Assistance with Operational activities such as priority incident management and problem management
- Stay up-to-date with new Citrix and virtualisation technologies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Proven Experience working in a similar project
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Experience with networking components, including firewalls, switches, and routers
- Familiarity with backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Perth Based with Full Australian working rights
- Citrix certifications are preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344