Civil & Structural Engineer (Life Science) - Singapore
Airswift is seeking a Civil and Structural Engineer to join their Life Science, Chemical and Pharma Team in Singapore.
The Client: A Global engineering project delivery advisor and construction specialist involved with the most innovative infrastructure projects across the world.
- Involved in the design stages, and responsible for the proper and timely execution in accordance with the control estimate and specific requirements of the project.
- Ensure Global policies, are followed and managing the activities as assigned by Group Lead / DM.
- Lead the site team that consist of engineers, inspector of work, quantity surveyors and contractors in managing the large-scale waterworks infrastructure project
- Manage contracts related matters and resolve issues of concurrent construction works to ensure safe completion of project within cost and time and compliance to specification
- Lead meetings or discussions with clients, contractors on technical, progress and contractual matters.
- Resolve site issues and supporting critical defects and punch lists rectification works with the support of technical team.
- Be accountable for the performance of the site team by acting as office leader and in fronting with clients for all project-related matters.
- Report to Superintending Officer/ Project Director or Project Manager
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience in Life Science / Chemical Projects from the conceptual stage to the completion of detail engineering.
- Experience in designing clean rooms is essential given the nature of the project
- Proficiency in STAAD.Pro / ETABS /SAFE/ / PROKON
- Understanding of Singapore permitting process and ability to generate ST submissions calculation and drawings as per the latest Singapore Euro Code requirements
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.