Our client seeks a Civil Designer, based in their Brisbane office. On offer is an initial 12-month contract. This role will support the current team and will be working on various mining projects. They are happy to consider designers of all levels and appropriate remuneration will apply dependent on the level you are at.
Ideally you will have:
- Mining or major Infrastructure experience including but not limited to:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Proven experience with AutoDesk and 12D
- Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
What you can expect from the client:
What you do matters and so do you. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised – you’ll never just be a number.
- A knowledgeable team of peers and managers.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – we’re all one team.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
- Sharing of information & collaboration across projects.
- Join a team that genuinely works well together.
- Variety of work across different assets / commodities.
- A good mix of projects, big & small.
Be a part of a great supportive team! This work is CBD based, there is some flexibility offered. You will need to have full Australian work rights to be considered for this role.