- Your chance to be part of major projects with high profile clients
- Join a friendly, cohesive & very knowledgeable Design team
- Enjoy working in the heart of Perth CBD
Supported by a Lead Designer, we'll be asking you to:
- Support design endeavours for heavy haul rail network expansions for new mine developments.
- Work on greenfield and brownfield upgrades to the existing infrastructure.
- Produce 2D drawings to support the Track & Civil design team's production of CAD deliverables.
- Liaise with engineers and designers to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- As required, provide support for other projects across mining and rail.
You will need to have:
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation.
- 3+ years of experience in civil drafting ideally within mining, rail or roads environment.
- Ability to work independently and engage and collaborate with teams.
- A keen eye for detail and established interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
The tenure of our Designers speaks for itself, people genuinely enjoy working at with our client. Some of them have been with them for 5, 8 and more than 10 years.
The Design leadership team is very approachable, and you’ll be supported to grow and succeed in your role. We’ll also provide cross-discipline collaboration from other projects and divisions.
With a successful track record of over 20 years in the design and execution of $30bn+ in projects, their comprehensive capability covers the entire project life cycle.