Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Civil Engineer to consider a role with one of our client’s Civil Engineering Project Team on a residential basis for 12 months in Japan.
- Design of site grading plan
- Design of underground facility layout
- Hydraulic design of the drainage network
- Design of earth structure
- Design of road and pavement
- Concrete structural design
- Concrete foundation design
- Structural design for steel frame
- Fulfilling the following duties of EPC project in related to the civil engineering responsibility above;
- Preparation of the conceptual design and project specifications as well as detailed design calculation for materials, design and construction for Civil works
- Control of design schedule and progress as well as design quality
- Field engineering for the Civil Works construction activity
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering
- Possess a deep understanding of structural engineering in use for concrete foundation, concrete super-structure and steel framing structure as well as hydraulic engineering.
- Possess knowledge of geotechnical engineering for earth structure design is preferrable.
- Knowledge of the following design software packages: Plant 3D modeling such as Intergraph S3D, Staad Pro and SAP 2000