Our client is seeking a Civil Engineer to work within their facilities located in Stamford for a 2-year assignment.
The candidates will be located at the Stamford office. They should preferably have local knowledge from the New York area and also comply to the following:
- Follow up of Civil design work on behalf of Company. Scope includes: Onshore substation, site preparations, piled foundations, HV conduits /ductbanks, or alternatively overhead lines, HDD for export cable pull in.
- Follow up civil construction work on behalf of Company. Scope includes: Construction Management, including logistics, pre-fabrication and assembly of buildings like an onshore electrical HV substation. Site preparation, ground works, piled foundations, HDD construction and environmental management. Underground/overhead cable construction
- Potentially act as Company Representative for a Civil construction contract in NY.
- University degree/Master of science or equivalent within Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a civil engineer in the US (preferably NY state)
- Registered Licensed Professional Engineer, preferably licensed in NY.