Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join a team of experts and be a part of a culture that promotes a friendly work environment. On offer is an initial 12 month contract, Perth based.
In this role, you will join a team of engineers and designers working on projects to design rail network expansions for new mine developments. You will enjoy a diverse range of exposure to various parts of the projects and will:
- Work on both greenfield scopes as well as brownfield upgrades to the existing infrastructure.
- Get involved both in the rail and civil aspects of the projects with scopes including rail and civil works, NPI, roads, and drainage.
- Gain exposure to road and rail embankment design, hydraulics and hydrology, and geotechnical aspects of the projects.
- Assist in ensuring the drawings and design documentation meets client requirements.
- Work on project risk assessments, material take-offs and capital cost estimations.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil engineering
- 4+ years of Civil Engineering experience
- Experience working within a design project environment, preferably within the rail, mining, or roads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team.
You will need full Australian work rights to be considered for this role