Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Coating Inspector to work within their facilities located in Singapore.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Control of storage and certification of consumables.
- Performs qualifications of coating processes.
- Checks surface preparation.
- Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations.
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
- Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles.
- Verifies the correct colour-coding and painting.
- Performs visuals inspections.
- Performs adhesion testing.
- Performs penetration testing.
- Evaluates impact testing.
- Performs visual checks after blasting.
- Current offshore BOSIET / Survival Certificate (preferred);
- NACE 2 or B GAS / FROSIO accreditation;
- Seaman's Book (preferred);
- Minimum 5 years experience as Coating Inspector.