We are currently recruiting an experienced Commercial Manager with transport sector experience to work on a large pipeline of road and water infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that project value for money is delivered through management, reporting and analysis of financial information
- Develop and manage the systems and processes of procurement, finance and cost to ensure governance of the project
- Ensure project staff understand and comply with commercial requirements
- Manage commercial issues, as well as major and minor contract disputes
- Identification and qualification of contract scope changes and subsequent negotiations with the client.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with customer/subcontractors
- Undertake post-contract completion reviews, analyse results, undertaking corrective actions where required
- Display strong contract, commercial and financial risk management
- Qualification in Finance, Accounting, Law, Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in commercial / contract administration within construction or engineering (ideally road construction projects)
- Job costing program experience
- GST knowledge
- Australian Working Rights
Contact Michael.email@example.com for more information