We are seeking a skilled and experienced Facilities Commissioning Lead to join our team and assist the Facilities Delivery Manager in the implementation of the Waitsia Gas Plant and Gathering System (WGP). As a part of the MEPAU team, you will play a key role in ensuring the safe and successful delivery of the project.
- Provide leadership in Health, Safety, and Quality for the WGP scope.
- Assist in delivering the WGP in compliance with required quality standards, on schedule, within budget, and meeting specified performance guarantees.
- Take the lead in Completion and Commissioning activities, both on a day-to-day basis and in terms of medium to long-term strategy.
- Implement contracting strategies and support management in the execution of the EPC contract.
- Ensure the WGP meets MEPAU's internal requirements.
- Lead MEPAU's commissioning activities, as required by the Stage 2 team.
- Maintain MEPAU's oversight and coordination of the EPC Contractor's Completion and Commissioning activities.
- Analyze and monitor the EPC Contractor's plans, documents, and systems related to Completion and Commissioning.
- Focus on ensuring the Mechanical Completion requirements are met by the EPC Contractor for a seamless transition to Commissioning and Operations.
- Supervise the EPC Contractor to ensure adequate involvement of MEPAU Operations personnel in Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities.
- Lead the safe and timely transfer of the WGP and Gathering System to the MEPAU Operations group and provide support afterward.
- Work as a member of the MEPAU site-based team, understanding the structure of the EPC contract and the specific challenges of working on-site.
- Position: Commissioning Lead
- Location: Dongara (site-based)
- Roster: 2x1 (2 weeks on, 1 week off)
- Contract Duration: Approx. 10 months (ASAP start, end date: 30 April 2024)
- Day Rate: $1,650.83 (inclusive of superannuation and site allowances)
- Additional Allowances: $70 per night Living Away from Home Allowance during swings
Please note that the work hours may change to 12-hour days as we approach commissioning, and the site rates will be adjusted accordingly.
If you are a dedicated professional with a strong background in facilities commissioning, this is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a major project. Join our team and be part of our success story. Apply now by submitting your resume and position description attachedApply Now
To be considered for this role please click the apply now button.
If you require further information please fill this form https://forms.office.com/e/u5f9KcT9ih
Please add Kimberley Stapleton on Linkedin.
With more than 7,000 contractors and 700 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, our talent pool and geographical reach are unmatched in the industry. For 40 years, Airswift has been passionately transforming lives through the workforce solutions we provide, including talent acquisition, global employment and mobility, managed solutions and consulting. We provide strategic support to our customers, resulting in trusted partnerships that are aligned and efficient. Our team of experts are ideally positioned to meet your needs, whether that is finding top talent, mobilising people around the world, implementing an agile workforce strategy or improving decision-making for workforce planning.