Commissioning Lead – Stavanger, Norway
Airswift is seeking a Commissioning Lead to work on a 12 - months assignment in Stavanger, Norway with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Brief Job Overview
The Commissioning Lead is responsible for providing planning input, direction, guidance, and supervision of commissioning activities. The role is within the specific discipline SAS for the project. The Commissioning Lead is responsible for providing planning input, direction, guidance, and supervision of commissioning activities. The role is within the specific discipline SAS for the project
- Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimate associated with the commissioning scope.
- Commissioning strategies
- Manage suppliers and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
- Ensure use of PIMS CMS and other relevant Project Completion tools.
- Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to:
- Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (MC-check/FAT/SAT)
- Develop, review, and implement commissioning procedures.
- Implement the commissioning scope.,
- Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
- As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering relevant discipline, to meet expectations.
- Participate in pre-start-up and performance test reviews.
- 1:1 conversation within team members on regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Applied Science, Engineering, Environmental Science or other equivalent education
- Previous experience as a Commissioning Lead within SAS
- Eligibility to work and live in Norway
- Working knowledge of Norway
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite consisting of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.