Our client seeks a Commissioning Manager to join their site based projects team. The role is based on site on a 2/1 roster. We will accept candidates from any major capital city in Australia. On offer is an initial 12 month contract with the real potential of an extension
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating completions resources across the Project Delivery business unit.
- Establishing and maintaining commissioning and completions procedures to be consistently applied across the project
- Developing subcontractor relationships and agreements required for commissioning execution
- Supporting the project team with cost management and forecasting of completion activities
- Assisting in the development and review of the relevant Project Management Plans.
- Supporting completions planning early in the project lifecycle to maximise efficiency in project closeout and handover.
- Reviewing schedule activities of the project team to ensure alignment with the project handover timelines.
- Ensuring contract requirements, including Acceptance Testing, Practical Completion and Performance Testing, are well defined and planning is in place to achieve these major project milestones
- Providing leadership and direction in the application of completion resources to fulfil contractual commitments.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- At least 15 years’ experience, and having project delivery, commercial and contractual experience
- Project Management qualifications
- Significant completions and commissioning experience in an EPC environment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Ability to conceptualise and think creatively and the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems
Please note: you will need to have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.