The purpose of the Community Engagement Manager is to lead, manage, and implement the community engagement strategy, focused on a portfolio of renewable energy assets (onshore wind, and hybrid projects) in Australia. Currently our flagship project is in Stage 1 construction, and our focus is early engagement with local communities, community groups, businesses, government entities, and stakeholders. This is a key role in our principle contracts team, responsible for working with the construction team, marketing team, and local community to minimise impacts, and build trusting relationships with stakeholders, as well as the below;
- Leading stakeholder engagement activities on a flagship renewable energy project, including making recommendations on external stakeholder engagement strategies
- Review and implement social procurement strategies for projects
- Work with the construction and marketing teams to develop innovative community engagement strategies
- Regularly meet and engage with a diverse range of stakeholders (travel to site required)
- Major infrastructure project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to manage complex logistics of engagement activities and outputs
- Proven experience in a similar role in stakeholder relations and communications
- Ability to plan and develop community consultation activities and build effective internal and external relationships
- Experience in conflict management and dispute resolution
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.