Our client, major LNG Operator in Qatar, is hiring for Completions Coordinator to work for major project (Offshore Brownfield & Greenfield scope) for various offshore facilities for the extraction and transportation of natural gas, including platforms, supporting and connecting structures, subsea cables and anticorrosion internally cladded pipelines. This is a contract and residential role to be based in Qatar with initial contract duration of 2 years (renewable).
- Support Project to achieve a flawless start-up and handover of the new facilities to Company. Provide guidance to Contractor during execution of System Completion procedures. Verify the facility and all its components are built and installed according to the design, intent and function as agreed in project specifications.
- Reports to Systems Completion Lead.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s):
Monitor and verify the project processes and interfaces related to handover procedures. Administer the Systems Completions Procedures. Participate in inspection and verification of Contractor System Completions deliverables including execution plans, check sheets, and Completions dossier content. Indirectly coordinate Contractors Completions activities. Coordinate with Operations, Expansion, and Start-Up division to facilitate flawless handover of new facilities to Operating Company. Work location is Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Supervise the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any contractor and third parties activities adhere to the requirements of NFPS Project and handover documentation meets Company Major Projects deliverables.
- Monitor and track the Integrity of the Systems Completion database, monitor changes, data integrity and reporting. Including but not limited to: tag creation and verification, ITR’s are properly defined and allocated, document allocation, processing and transmitting; punch list creation, report generation for various documentation and tracking purposes.
- Understand, access, and monitor the completion ITR’s created and recorded in the project database (WinPCS). Review and provide feedback to database generated reports.
- Verify the completeness of Contractors completion dossiers for mechanical completion, pre-commissioning & commissioning through to handover to client.
- Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
- Review Contractors Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organisation.
- Ensure clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for NFPS Pipeline Project and confirm compliance with Project Management (PM) requirements.
- Issue of progress and status reports to management on a predetermined basis.
- Monitor and verify Contractors preservation activities meet Vendor and Company requirements.
- Coordinate, capture, and share System Completions lessons learned for inclusion in the project lessons learned register.
Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience
5-7 years’ Systems Completions experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major projects environment in the oil and gas industry.
Technical and Business Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Computer literate (WinPCS or equivalent, MS Word, Excel, Power Point)