Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. With over 40 years of experience, we connect leading companies with top talent to drive innovation and growth in the ever-evolving energy sector. Our commitment to excellence and sustainability fuels our mission to deliver dynamic workforce solutions that empower organizations to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Position: Completions Manager - Köln, Germany
- Organize, supervise, and direct all completions activities and personnel on the project.
- Maintain completions plans, procedures, and workflows up to date with agreements and decisions.
- Provide input on the quality metrics required on the project.
- Set up, manage, and report on handover metrics such as check-sheet progress, punch items, preservation.
- Ensure all project scope is captured in the CMT (Completions Management Tool) by managing the input requirements, according to approved ITP’s, and with correct responsible parties.
- Develop and maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships to expedite completions activities.
- Monitor completeness and quality of received handover documentation.
- Ensure handover readiness according to project schedule.
- Manage the handover process from client to customer including dossier preparation and walkdowns.
- Work closely with the construction teams to provide input and focus on the system completions activities.
- Lead completions meetings and participate in coordination, progress, safety meetings.
- Continuously seek completions opportunities.
- Apply lessons learned; Participate in lessons learned reviews and provide input to close-out report section upon completion.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, decision making, and technical skills.
- Prior experience in the same or similar role.
- Relevant degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able and willing to work on project site.
- Have a good understanding of EPC(m) project execution with roles and responsibilities.
- Be proactive in getting the information required for completions.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. German language is a plus.
- Intermediate Excel/PowerQuery skills and proficiency with modern data management.
- Prior experience with Hexagon Smart Completions (CMT) is a plus.
Why Join Us: Joining Airswift means becoming part of a global network of industry professionals dedicated to driving innovation and growth in the energy sector. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Contract Details: This position offers a one-year contract with the possibility of extension or rollover to our client based on performance and business needs.
Apply Now: If you are a proactive and skilled Completions Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in Köln, Germany, we invite you to join our team. Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and relevant experience to Mariana Luz.
Airswift is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.