• Provides assistance to the construction field services team with daily tasks and general support.
• Coordinates construction scheduling and communication.
• Acts as a liaison to Construction Supervisor(s) reporting on field safety, project progress, or delays.
•Coordinates field oversight of the installation of equipment and components in assigned field.
• Requires technical knowledge to assist installing contractors.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Leads HSE performance by communicating, fostering, supporting, and enforcing HSE policies, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and objectives.
• Promotes the use of HSE Leading Indicators, Proactive Measures and Predictive Indicators.
• Provides construction input into the implementation of “Safety Through Design” process.
• May provide technical review of bids and submissions.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.