One of our major upstream clients is looking for a Construction Field Supervisor to work in their facilities near Carrizo Springs, on a initially 6-month contract.
- Supervise construction activities in alignment with provided designs and specifications.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Field Services, Supply Chain, Construction Foremen, and I&E Foremen to ensure safe, on-schedule, and within-budget project completion.
- Interpret and analyze engineering documents, including P&IDs, Isometric Drawings, Site Surveys, etc.
- Manage both new construction projects and modifications or demolitions of existing facilities.
- Regularly travel to various construction sites, primarily between Asherton, TX and Tilden, TX.
- Provide daily reports detailing project progress and cost estimates.
- Make recommendations to enhance overall process efficiency.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED; Preferred College Degree.
- 10+ years of oilfield facility construction experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the construction industry, technical skills, and computer usage.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on safety.
- Own vehicle, tools, laptop computer, and cell phone preferred.
- Mon – Fri, 8 hours per day. Weekends as needed.