• Focuses on the daily oversight of all assigned projects.
• Must ensure quality and cost standards are met within assigned timeframes and completed efficiently, effectively, and in an ethical manner.
• Participates in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details.
• Maintains continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions.
• Responsible to have appropriate materials at project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines.
• Receives and verifies material shipment quantity and integrity.
• Communicates and/or resolves shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager.
• Submits required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
• Completes purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly.
• Performs and completes final inspection documentation.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Typically 15+ years of experience.
• Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
• Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
• Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
• Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.