Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Function as a Business Partner to the Division Manager to deliver a step change in business performance. This is a high impact role which requires a broad understanding of the business.
- Identify, deploy, and drive successful completion of focused projects/initiatives which ultimately translate to operational and financial results as well as customer satisfaction.
- Establish and deploy an effective framework and structure within the entire organization to deliver Business Improvement
- Champion the company's enterprise systems within the business including training, coaching, leading, driving and delivering.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical/engineering/operational discipline preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering step change in business performance.
- A hands-on practitioner who is conversant with business improvement tools & techniques, with associated certification (e.g. Lean, Theory of Constraints), coupled with demonstrable knowledge and experience in real world applications.
- Ability to engage employees at various levels of the organization to support and contribute to business improvement, with leadership, drive and influencing ability
- Good understanding of the entire spectrum of operational excellence, with a hands-on approach
- Has analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication and numeracy skills
- Six sigma certification a plus
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.