Airswift has been tasked by one of our main Oil & Gas clients, and we would like to seek a Contract Administrator to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Supervision of contract analysts includes: participating in the preparation of contracts based on legal templates.
- Preparing the contract files according to department policy.
- Other responsibilities include developing and monitoring key performance indicators, managing workload, setting and enforcing project deadlines and driving ongoing process improvement.
- Experience in Service Agreements
- Experience in Formulation, Negotiation, Contracts Reporting, Compliance, Supplier Qualifications, Approval Requests, Ad hoc presentations
- Contracts Administrator experience working for either a major EPC or Oil & Gas Operator
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not neccesary if there is appropriate experience.
- Three years of experience in contract administration/management necessary.
- One year of experience in the oil and gas industry required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to review one’s own work as well as the work of others.
- Strong computer skills, including data entry into industry-specific software