Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Contract Administrator to join them in Reading, UK for a 12-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Provide complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Direct and participate in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services and evaluation for alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinate and/or participate in the development of a professional level of analysis of: Company risk, exposure, technical qualification of bidders, scopes of work for various contract services.
- Participate as the contract proponent representative or delegate participation on the Bid Review Team charged with development of a realistic Company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry and has project contracting experience on large to mega projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal