Grimsby, United Kingdom
Energy - Power - Renewables
November 16, 2022
Airswift are currently recruiting for a Contract and Procurement Manager to support a leading developer in Offshore Wind.
The Contract and Procurement Manager will be responsible in delivering strategic and operational procurements to and in line with Regional Strategy and aligns with global procurement function.
The role is to be based in Grimsby on a long term 1 year contract. With a 3 month Extension.
This role is based inside of IR35.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Align with Stakeholders Requirements
- Develop and Produce the Regional Annual Procurement plan and Contracts
- Lead and support all procurement activities
- Ensure the Module Sourcing Handbook is regularly reviewed and updated.
Arranging and Managing Contracts
- Business or Procurement Qualification
- Working towards CIPS Qualification
- Corporate and/or Operations Experience
- Prepare, Produce and Present Reports
- Negotiation skills