Airswift is seeking a Contract Engineer Lead to work on a 12 months renewable assignment in Paris with an EPC O&G Company.
- Start : from 01/08/2023 to 31/12/2024
- Duration: 1.5 year minimum to 5 years after FPSO, UFR and SPS packages contracts award
- Location : nFrance / Paris - After Contract award end of 2024 to be defined
- An experience in FPSO Lease & Operate will be a great plus
- Qualification: High experience in Oil & Gas contracts writing, negotiating and managing
- Languages: English and French
- Professional Experience: At least 15 years
- Experience within project: At least 10 years
- Excel: Skillful
Brief Job Overview
The service holder will be in charge of all the contractual activities linked to Suriname GPI (‘’Groupe Projet Interne’’) / Project for the different packages (but especially the FPSO)
Scope of Work:
- Take under consideration knowledge of international standard and norms, Company Rules and Specifications
- Be in charge for the contracts of the preparation and management of the contracting process for the contracts to be placed. This includes:
o The preparation / coordination of the final set of contractual / commercial / technical documentation for these contracts.
o The preparation and follow-up of the associated Commitments process (with their registering in the affiliate / Head office tools (ERP system / Contract Data base …)).
- Manage contractually and commercially the awarded Contracts and liaise actively with relevant technical specialists for the technical management of Contractors. This includes:
o The participation in the remuneration process to Contractors thanks to the checking of Contractors progress (in coordination with other GPI / Project team members (Technical leads, Planning engineers, Cost
Controllers, …) and the compilation of Milestone Payment Certificates and Contractors Invoices, o The participation to meetings with Contractors as requested and as defined in Contracts,
o The participation in the settlement of disputes together with legal, insurance and finance specialists
- Liaise actively with TotalEnergies HeadQuarter and Affiliate teams for any needed support (Legal, Insurance, Finance …), with all concerned technical specialists involved in the technical development / management of said contracts, but also with the Project Control team (mainly Planning, Budget and Cost Control leads) for the development / management of the contracts.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records of contractual matters are maintained and monitor key dates, against dates defined in the contracts.
- Implement and manage a Change Orders register that can be easily understood and used by the Project team
- Support the Budget and Cost Control team in the development of Project Budget and subsequent revisions (as requested) according to actual expenditure versus planned budget, current and potential changes ...
- Report timely to the GPI / Project management highlighting any encountered area of concern.
- Perform the close-out of the Contracts respecting Affiliate and GPI / Project procedures
- Observe and impose strict confidentiality with regards to the Contractual and Commercial documentation managed (Confidentiality Agreement to be signed)
Context and Environment:
- The activity takes place in the context of the pre-FID phase of a major project in Suriname a land of opportunity, in affiliate being created and whose challenges and scope are currently being defined. The Suriname GPI is a multidisciplinary team that coordinates the development studies managed by TotalEnergies OneTech on the Deep and Shallow Water discoveries of offshore Suriname Block 58.
- The technical challenges the GPI / Project will face are the reservoirs development and management, the Lease & Operate FPSO (a first for TotalEnergies) and subsea production/injection system definition.
- The Suriname GPI / Project team will be developed with the objectives to maximize economical results by optimizing the reserves, the schedule, reducing the costs and the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission, while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus.