Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized,
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations. - Provides fit-for-risk process improvements
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business.
- procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.