Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Woodside Energy operator to source Contracts Owner to maintain the oversight of external supply contracts management for data, research, bespoke projects and systems for the Marketing and Trading team with 3+ years and C&P contract management experince
- Working 5/2 (Monday – Friday-8 hours per day.)
- Work Location: PERTH CBD
- Contract: 12 months
About the Role:
In this role, you will maintain an up-to-date database for Marketing and Trading data, research and systems subscriptions provided by third-party vendors and communicate to teams on subscriptions availability and user access. You will onboard new vendors for subscriptions, process renewals and ensure all invoices are accounted for in Woodside systems.
In addition, you will develop and maintain a strategic view of data and research requirements for the Marketing and Trading division with a key focus being on subscription alignment between heritage BHP and Woodside subscriptions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In addition to the above, in this role you will also:
- Work with Contracting and Procurement to ensure all internal processes are followed and adhered to
- Liaise with business teams in Marketing and Trading to ensure teams have the right subscriptions and data required
- Identify and propose rationalisation/ cost-saving for Marketing, Trading and Shipping data, research and systems provided by Third-party vendors
- Ensure any costs are accounted in Marketing, Trading and Shipping budgeting process and approved by the relevant persons
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience with contract management
- Ability to manage external supply contracts for data, research and systems providers, and achieve favourable outcomes to Woodside
- Ability to propose solutions and think strategically
- Ability to implement and ensure Corporate Standards are adhered to and followed
If this is a Site / Asset based role, or will reasonably require more than 5 days in a row to be spent at an asset / site, candidates are expected to demonstrate the below in order to be considered:
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together), or
- Be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an 'experienced worker' exemption.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com