Talent Acquisition and Project Advisor – Houston, TX
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry, and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition and Project Advisor to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 12-month assignment.
The Talent Acquisition and Project Advisor will serve as primary client contact for managing staffing needs and requirements within assigned area of responsibility; adhere to appropriate timelines and budget requirements; and ensure that the expectations of candidates and hiring managers are met for full-time, employment contractors, and temporary agency hires for the Client’s Infrastructure (SI) business lines and projects.
Provide guidance and policy interpretation on employee selection, interview development, and training, talent acquisition metrics, interviewer training, vendor relationships, and contract management. Support SI Project Staffing and Compliance programs, including but not limited to EEO/Affirmative action, test validation, and talent attraction strategy, and analyze Project Labor assumptions, relocation, and onboarding strategies.
- Develop a strong understanding of business needs and respond to requests for Talent Acquisition (TA) support.
- Proactively engage with business management to understand likely future workforce demand patterns in their area.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal clients, take the lead in providing regular updates on resourcing progress, and advise clients on workforce trends and market data associated with Talent Acquisition while ensuring the client adheres to EEO/Affirmative Action, labor, and other employment laws.
- Provide advice on appropriate candidate sources and attraction media to attract both internal and external applicants based on defined sourcing strategies.
- Proactively create pipelines of talent to meet future needs.
- Work closely with management teams to ensure work is organized in line with business priorities and relevant specialist guidance is provided in the areas of personnel rates and salaries, hiring options, and Talent Acquisition plans.
- Take the lead in the interview process with the hiring manager, closing out with both successful and unsuccessful candidates. Provide other support as appropriate throughout the selection process.
- Make verbal offers of employment to candidates ensuring that they fully understand the offer details and communicate the outcome to all relevant parties.
- Analyze the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) as it relates to the hire/movement of minorities, women, and disabilities; provide guidance and counsel in achieving affirmative action goals to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
- Act as liaison to company vendors to ensure an acceptable level of service is provided and contractual agreements are honored.
- Enhance the company’s recruiting reputation within the LNG community. Attend community outreach and recruiting events.
- Review workforce reports for significant deviations from plans and communicate deviations and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Applications and HRIS.
- Practical knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and standard suite of recruiting communication tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, intense work culture.
- Ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities.
- Ability to set-up an organized system/database for tracking candidates to build talent funnels for the future.
- Drive for results and sense of urgency, with the ability to work under pressure while meeting expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 years of experience required in end-to-end talent acquisition - corporate, project and executive recruiting, and/or search agency; search strategy, sourcing, networking, talent screening, process facilitation, offer negotiation, and closing.
- 3+ years’ experience in LNG or Oil & Gas Industry.
- 3+ years managing metrics in the recruiting environment.
- SHRM or related certificate is preferred.