Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Contracts Administrator to work on an 18-months contract in Norco, Louisiana.
This position will support multiple work streams within the onsite Supply Chain Projects Team to further optimize current work processes for Projects while enabling the onsite Supply Chain Commercial Specialist to focus on the strategic delivery of the business objectives at the asset.
- Preparation of Contracts to support end-to-end Supply Chain Strategies at the asset through the recommended Contract Authoring Tools within SAP Ariba.
- Apply the Category Management Contract Procurement (CMCP) process and CP operations practices while focusing on contribution to the business drivers and not compromising on compliance for HSSE&SP, E&C, Code of Conduct, Laws and regulations.
- Development of Request for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) Packages to include support of evaluation of submittals to facilitate a professional sourcing exercise that is in line with CMCP guidance and in close collaboration with the business.
- Provide direct support to Supply Chain Commercial Specialists for Projects for Information
- Inquiries that include Contractual, Legal, Tax, and Financial verification requirements
- Ensure integrated ways of working with businesses and suppliers.
- Learn and adapt to new software/systems and processes and use them to continuously improve efficiencies.
- Manage Contract/Vendor setup and implementation in support of Projects and Supply
- High School diploma or GED
- Have a TWIC card
- 3+ Years of experience with Contract Set-up and Contract Management within SAP Ariba System
- Experience within GSAP – Requisition to Pay Process, Material Tracking/Expediting
- Highly driven, ‘can do’, inspiring, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner
- Ability to understand technicalities, legal, taxation, financial, and commercial requirements involved in business contracts within the organization
- Ability to develop, implement, and negotiate contract terms
- Solid organizational skills as well as the ability to track and control variety of changes or details within contracts
- Exceptional management and leadership skills while working with managers, external partners, or team members to plan and execute successful contract strategies
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and accuracy in job
- Experience in contract negotiations & tender evaluation and attention for detail.
- Able to influence stakeholders (Business, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Accounts Payable, Suppliers) to work together in an integrated way
- Able to perform contract management (including post-contract process steps)
- Commercial acumen and curiosity with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver value from complex deals.
- Able to manage multiple workstreams at the same time.