The Contracts Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the complete end-to-end contract management process for the Digital & IT organization.
The Contract Administrator is also responsible for the setup and entry of completed agreements into Santos’s systems and will perform a key role in Supply Chain by converting agreements and contracts into SAP and Coupa compatible formats as required. This work entails extracting relevant data from contracts in physical or electronic form and accurately transferring it to SAP / Coupa in accordance with the established process.
This role works closely with the function leaders, as well as other key stakeholders to ensure data integrity to support Drilling & Completions, Digital & IT, and Logistics contract requirements in a timely manner.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Basic/Required: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field OR related experience
- (Foundation) Promote and lead in the implementation of company's policies and procedures, including safety, health, environment, process, people, and planning.
- (45%) Provide sourcing & contracting for the Digital IT group.
- (20%) Loading of complex data sets into SAP, compilation of supplier price books, and entry to appropriate system for Drilling & Completions, IT, and Logistics.
- (10%) Translate contract details into requisition form for both materials and services.
- (10%) Translate requisition details to purchase orders as appropriate.
- (5%) Monitor spend against approved agreements and take appropriate action to address.
- (5%) Prepare contract spend reports as requested.
- (5%) Close contracts in SAP / Coupa in accordance with company policy.