Contracts Advisor Operator experience Wells and Drilling
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are looking for experienced Contracts Advisor ideally with previous Operator experience in Wells and Drilling & Completions category. The main function of the Contracts Advisor is to develop and implement contract strategies as well as provide leadership in the contracting process with Major Operator in Energy Industry preferent O&G and Mining experience.
- Contract 2 years
- Star: JAN 2023 lock your next project
- Location Perth
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of key commercial and contract activities within an assigned contract portfolio.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of procurement and contracting strategies to ensure timely and successful delivery of products and services to meet company’s needs.
- Manages post-award activities including receipt of contract obligations, written notices, amendments, contract extensions or renewals; responds to and negotiates complex contractor and company claims.
- Develops Contracts and associated commercial documents to implement Contracting Plans.
- Ensures proper processes and procedures are in place to execute these contracts effectively.
- Communicates with Company business owners and provides guidance on contracting policy, process, procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
- Manages uses of P/SCM systems and utilizes the P/SCM systems to interpret data to run the business.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience as a Contracts Advisor, preferably gained within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience in the development of Wells and Drilling & Completions contracts sourcing strategies, tendering, including conduct of tender clarifications/negotiations/evaluation, drafting of contractual clauses to suit final negotiated positions, drafting of general commercial documentation and, facilitation of general commercial/contractual requirements in post-award period.
- Experience in managing Wells service providers/contractors relationship.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage with all levels of the business in a professional and courteous manner and be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiations, including cost savings, dispute/claim resolution and managing contractor and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of Contracts Advisor experience.
Top 3 Must have skills:
- Min 10 years Contracts Advisor experience.
- Oil and Gas or Mining Industry.
- Wells and Drilling & Completions contract experience (preferable).
Nice to have skills:
- Wells technical knowledge
- Project experience
Touchpoints to what areas of the business? Wells stakeholders, project team
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com