Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
- Position: Contracts and Procurement Manager -- FPSO construction and commissioning
- Location: Perth, WA
- Roster: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
About the role:
The role is for an experience offshore construction C&P professional to manage the ITT preparation, tendering, evaluation, and execution of an FPSO Construction and Commissioning EPC contract. The role reports within the C&P Capital Projects team directly to the C&P Manager responsible for the project. The role is based in Perth with international business travel as required.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in major / mega Capital Projects with a focus on offshore construction
- Negotiation skills (pre and post award) with international construction contractors
- Effective written, presentation and verbal communication to all internal and external levels
- Experience with contracts including Lump Sums, Schedule of Rates (SOR) and Bills of Approximate Quantities
- Stakeholder management skills to influence and coach key stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and contractual understanding
- Good understanding of legal concepts
- Experience working on major / mega offshore capital projects is essential
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org