The Contract Manager is overall responsible for coordinating every aspect of the project from developing contracting strategies to implementation, coordinating with project team, ensuring project deadlines on contracting are adhered to and contract management. This position will collaborate with the legal team to ensure that all commercial and contract aspects of the project are properly administered in accordance with the requirements of the Client’s contract. This position will also liaise frequently among project management team and legal team to manage the contracts between subcontractors and the hiring company. The Project Contract Manager is part of the Project Services group under the Commercial and Contracts Department reporting to the Senior Commercial & Contracts Manager. The Project Contract Manager should be a self-starter, proactive and hands on approach in his / her work.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or quantity surveying preferred.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years' working experience
- Preferably experienced with FPSO refurbishment projects in project execution, management and administration of contracts. Immaculate contract drafting skills.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues
- Ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, Foreign Corrupt EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) project experience gained from a related industry ie O&G or marine/shipbuilding
- ???????EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) project experience gained from a related industry ie O&G or marine/shipbuilding