Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, ...
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Change Manager to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Technology consultancy. Due to the need to support a digital transformation program that they are currently embarking on, they require a Change Manager.
As the Change Manager, you will assist with the development and delivering of the change management and communications strategy for the Cyber Security team. This includes enabling applications (sourcing and implementing business systems solutions) and enabling business (implementation of business process review recommendations).
This is a Perth based initial 6 months contracting role till the end of 2023 with a strong potential of further extension into 2024.
- Application of change management best practice to facilitate understanding and acceptance of change amongst stakeholders, in accordance with an established management framework(s)
- Identification of key stakeholders and stakeholder networks
- Conduct organisational and user change impact assessments
- Development of a change management strategy and implementation plan
- Development of program communications strategy
- Identification and management of user training and change readiness activities
- Preparation of communications materials in relation to the Digital Transformation Program and its portfolio of projects
- Providing change leadership during program delivery
- Facilitation of workshops, meetings, etc…
What you’ll need
- 5 years proven experience in a Change Manager’s role in digital transformation related projects
- Change Management certification i.e., Prosci
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Perth Based
A tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential
Please Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344