The Contracts & Procurement (“C&P”) Support will support to the project team in developing the project to reach final investment decision and take the project through construction and operation.
The C&P Support will be responsible for implementing the procurement process on Purchasing Requisitions and Orders, Requests for Proposals, compliance, and data management.
- Support internal stakeholders in the procurement process to obtain internal approvals for Purchasing Requisitions and Requests for Proposal (“RFPs”).
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders and contracts are placed in accordance with defined business processes.
- Maintain databases to ensure all information and contract databases are up-to-date and accurate.
- Provide support to other C&P team members in the execution of RFPs, Purchase Requisitions and all related approvals for the procure-to-pay process.
- Use influencing skills to implement procurement best practice, encourage procurement change and engagement across the business.
- Encourage innovation and cost reduction where possible.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, particularly the project technical, legal, finance and development teams in order to ensure the best outcomes for the project.
Direct reports: NoneTravel: Up to 10%, domestically and internationally.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a procurement environment, preferably construction or energy
- Experience in the offshore wind or renewables industry is desirable.
- Experience in managing databases and data integrity
- Knowledge of supply chain fundamentals
- Languages: The project has an international team of employees and the working language is English. Candidates need to be fluent in English both spoken and written. Fluency in other languages will be highly valued.
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects simultaneously with possible conflicting schedules
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment
- Ability and willingness to timely meet fluid and changing priorities
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong ethical values and willingness to raise concerns to internal team members
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary