A large mining operator. As a result of ongoing operations, expansions and upgrading of mine automation, they are now looking for a Senior Contracts Specialist to support these projects across Western Australia.
You will be a key member of the contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the business
As the Senior Contracts Specialist, you will be experienced in the full contract life cycle of some of these contract types such as IT managed services, Software licensing and IT system/hardware installation contracts.
This is a Perth based full-time position.
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the category
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure
- Negotiate Contract Terms & Conditions with large vendors
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle
- Ensure synergies across projects are identified to deliver maximum value
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters
- Deliver input into project Contracting Strategies scopes and Category Strategies
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy
- Ensure commercial lessons learnt are regularly recorded and shared
- Ensure delivery of business needs to schedule, cost and quality
- Compile and monitor vendor market intelligence
- Proven experience in managing end to end contracts within a large organisation
- Proven experience with pre awards and drafting of contracts
- Familiar with legal and and full tendering process
- Experience with IT contracts is essential
- Perth based
A degree tertiary qualification is essential
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344