- To liaise with SURF and SPS packages as requested for all ICSS interfaces.
- To assist Topsides lead on specific transverse topics.
- Review and comment Engineering documents related to ICSS, E&I, metering (MPFM integration)
- Shall point the observed problems in the design out and propose alternative solutions.
- Contribute to the definition of the Commissioning strategy.
- Participate when requested to gap analysis between CTRs design and Company Specifications
- Manage all the ICSS (topside and Subsea) and PLC systems related commissioning activities.
- Attend ICSS and OCWR Factory Acceptance Tests
- Witness commissioning activities and report to Topsides lead
- Ensure correct reporting of ICSS commissioning activities and follow-up of punch lists.
- Assess and audit contractor procedure managing material repair in workshop are well implemented to secure reliable tracking system, follow-up and progress.
- ICSS / control system engineer with solid ICSS strond experience as a minimum.
- Experience in brown field project and familiar with field operation requirements.
- Experience or advanced knowledge in subsea control system is a plus
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and positive attitude.
- Good English level (minimum of level 3 on the Bright test)
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.