Duties & Responsibilities:
Extensive knowledge of legacy PLC and HMI platforms, process functionality, programming methods and configurations. Proven proficiency in implementation of new controls templates, ability to work independently and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience on implementation of process control and related systems in processing plants is required.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discreet control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and Instrumentation drawings, Cause and Effect Diagrams, specification and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC, and Triconex Safety Systems configuration experience is a plus.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks as well as being able to manage large amounts of work through others (like contractor support) is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 15% domestically and be on call as required.