Project Cost Analyst – Houston, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of cost control processes and systems in line with the Project Execution plan, Project Controls Plan, and procedures.
- Helps drive cost performance of the project.
- establishes relationships and work interfaces with the project delivery teams, supports functional teams, and assists with removing barriers and communicating effectively inside and outside the team. ?
- Utilize iPIMS to support Cost Lead in managing project cost workbooks in alignment with the project WBS-OBS-CBS
- Prepare monthly Value of Work Done (VoWD) estimates.
- Work with quantity surveying contractor and project planning team to obtain input to the cost workbooks,
- Perform accrual reconciliation with Finance.
- Review contractor invoices and supporting documentation against contractual requirements,
- Make sure invoices are correctly applied against contractual commitments and cost centers,
- Monitor cost performance against control budgets, analyze variances and performance trends,
- Support CEMOC process for cost changes,
- Update cost forecasts for the remaining work,
- Timely and accurate report on cost performance,
- Develop cash flow analysis to inform project financing team / trigger cash-calls,
- Interface and support the project delivery teams, project planning, estimating, accounting, supply chain management, risk management, contractors, etc.
- Proven knowledge and application of cost control on major capital projects
- Cost control processes & procedures, cost workbook management, CEMOC process, contract compensation and progress measurement, forecasting, interfaces with accounting and procurement systems),
- Cost reporting and financial accounting.
- Demonstrated digital acumen in using digital platforms (Ecosys, iPIMs), PowerApps (PowerBI), building Excel macros is a big plus.