Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Cost Control Engineer with FPSO experience to join one of our clients.
- Ensure all cost control standards, procedures and processes adhere to corporate guidelines from tendering, pre?award to project execution and completion phases.
- Develop project specific cost control procedures based on project requirements.
- Set up and maintain the CBS (cost breakdown structure) based on project execution strategy and project requirements.
- Liaise with site quantity surveyors on re?measurable cost updates.
- Ensure all vendor commitments and actual costs are up to date and aligned with the project cost breakdown structure coding.
- Ensure all intercompany invoices are captured in IFS system.
- Cost report, cost changes and movements are tracked.
- Assist Senior cost controller for monthly cost report preparation. Variation Orders
- Assist in the se up, maintenance and control of the project cost data inside the IFS ERP system
- Assist Senior cost controller with tender support
- Report quality related problems and HSSE hazards or deficits within their area to the QHSSE department;
- Promote and take part in the QHSSE continuous improvement process.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience inexperience in project controls, cost control, cost engineering or commercial role in the construction industry, preferably in the O&G sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills