Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Cost Controller (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Aktau, 52. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Prepare cost data structure for projects and coordinate with other internal stakeholders for the creation of WBS in Company SAP system.
- Establish, maintain (and upgrade as required) Cost Dashboards for the Project streams for communicating the cost status of the projects to the internal stakeholders.
- Prepare & maintain cost report for all major contracts and individual project streams that are in full aligment with their respective schedules.
- Verify Purchase requisitions to ensure correct allocation of cost centers and alignment with approved estimates & budgets.
- Liaise with Contractors to obtain accurate cost data, on time.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Contract Holders, planners, materials & contracts team to obtain cost data on timely basis.
- Prepare and present VOWD (Value of work done), Cost reporting information to the management in accordance to the Accruals & reporting calendar.
- Provide the cost data on projects to Finance department in accordance to the reporting calendar.
- Receive and check Invoices for compliance with contracts and local tax legislation, progress payment on time in accordance to contract payment terms and ensure correct recording to the SAP System; cost allocation between cost centres, GL (general accounts) and activities.
- Liaise with Finance, Legal & Procurement departments to, ensure correct recording of contract data to the SAP System, keep track of all payments and contract close-out.
- Support the preparation of annual budgets and related documentation for the Projects & Engineering department.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Senior Cost Engineer and line management as required.
- Assist in preparation ad-hoc cost related presentation materials for reporting.
- Perform other cost related tasks as instructed additionally by the Senior Cost Engineer.
- Higher education
- 3 years’ experience in a simuilar position.
- Computer skils: SAP