Airswift are currently seeking a Cost Controller – Oil and Gas Project experience Australian Operations to support a major client in the energy industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
• Location Perth CBD
• Contract - Permanent Ongoing
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Cost Controller to work closely with the Project Controls Manager to provide all project cost control activities on a project. This shall include setting up the project cost control tools, processes and reporting routines internally and externally, to ensure effective analysis, monitoring, forecasting, financial management and stakeholders reporting.
You will work closely with the Package Leads to forecast costs and potential overspends and savings. This is a truly dynamic cost control role where you are really a part of the delivery team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Finance & Accounting or Engineering Related Disciplines
- Previous experience as Cost Controller in the Oil & Gas or Related Industry,
- Working knowledge in using an accounting / estimating software (Cloud or desktop) and the ability to learn using Subsea 7 internal cost control software and tools
- Working knowledge using MS SharePoint online or similar
- Excellent IT skills, numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. firstname.lastname@example.org