Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available are unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has are unparalleled.
Airswift is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX to work on 1 YEAR contract with one of our major clients.
- Handles incoming calls (orders, inquiries, complaints, etc.); places outbound calls (regarding account status, complains, account collection, etc.) and directs calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.
- Assists customers as they use contracted services from each of the pipeline, storage, and offshore facilities. Includes responding to customer inquiries related to: Nominations, scheduling, confirmations, allocations, curtailment, critical and noncritical notices, OBAs, imbalances, capacity release, and storage injections and withdrawals.
- Tariff interpretation
- EBB access
- Analyzes, prioritizes, and addresses transportation and related customer problems/ issues with other members of Volume Management as well as Marketing, Capacity Services, Scheduling, and other interfacing departments, as appropriate. Has ultimate responsibility to ensure that customer receives timely resolution of all discrepancies involving pipeline services.
- Manges activities with Gas Control/ Marketing/ Business Development/ Engineering/ Capacity Planning/Scheduling/ Capacity Services with respect to customer contract usage, operational issues, outages and maintenance and communicates related information to customers
- Works with customers on developing and implementing both transportation and storage utilization strategies.
- Identify system LINK issues and help troubleshoot with LINK staff.
- Consults with the LINK Systems group with respect to the development of flowing gas related LINK system improvements in support of new projects or acquisitions.
- Applies knowledge of the FERC Gas Tariff and other service agreements to customers system utilization and ensures daily compliance with the current regulatory environment.
- Participates in special projects, as needed.
- Handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
- Manage stressful situations while multi-tasking
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or engineering
- Basic understanding of pipeline and storage commercial operations and value drivers
- Experience with or ability to learn the Company’s LINK system
- Proven decision making and leadership skills
- Show effective human relations, influencing and listening skills to work in a team environment including communications necessary for effective hand off and pick up responsibilities.
- Offer strong digital literacy and proficiency with office computer applications such as the
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work independently while being a proactive self-starter with a high level of motivation and personal initiative
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who can communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately with internal and external customers
- Quick to assimilate, organize and prioritize a significant volume of information in a timely manner and determine the proper course of action, including the evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources
- Capable of developing collaborative working relationships with other departments and external parties to achieve goals
- This position requires working a shift schedule consisting of 7 12-hour day shifts followed by 7 days off
- This position also requires working evenings and weekends in addition to holidays
- The noise level in the environment is moderate