Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst – Demand Planning PowerBI to work within their facilities located in Sydney, Australia.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of better management to customers forecasts in their demand planning system and help improve on accuracy, we are looking for a data analyst who has experience in demand planning.
As the Data Analyst (Demand Planning), you will be a part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with the supply chain teams on shifts in demand and supply.
This is an initial contracting role of 6 months in the west side of Sydney. It also offers a hybrid work environment, 2 days WFH.
- Managing statistical forecast and getting input from sales, marketing and supply chain teams.
- Reviewing sales data to identify emerging trends and areas for intervention.
- Conduct data analysis and build power BI reports.
- Replace and automate existing excel spreadsheet.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience in a similar role for 3 (minimum) years carrying out data analysis in large amounts.
- Proven experience in the use of PowerBI and familiar in building complex reports.
- Experience in demand planning is highly regarded.
A tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344