Our client, a major Midstream company, is seeking a Data Entry I to work in Houston, TX for a 6-month assignment.
- Performs data entry processes into a database.
- Performs assigned tasks and projects.
- Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
- Verifies and corrects information, codes, and accounts numbers as necessary.
- Ensures complete and accurate data entries into the system.
- Compares data entered with source documents and resolves system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data.
- Makes copies of required documents.
- Files documents when applicable.
- Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis.
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.