Data Entry Clerk – Houston, TX
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our major client is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for a 6-month assignment (subject to extension).
- Assist in reviewing WellView daily reporting and data entry
- Monitor daily data and cost
- Assist in data clean up efforts
- Assist Engineers and Specialist on data collection and consistency
-Review and update historical data for accuracy and corrections
- Assist in preparing D&C reports
- Familiar with drilling and completions operations
- High reading comprehension and attention to detail
- Comfortable with repetitive work and data entry
- Proficient in Excel
- Preferred familiarity with Spotfire
- Preferred familiarity with oil and gas
Competent and focused reader that enjoys routine and repetitive tasks
Attention to detail
Previous experience in a similar role
Nice to have's:
Ideal candidate will be team minded, have excellent communication sklls and will have excellent interpersonal skills.
Work location: Houston
Schedule: Mon - Thurs in the office; Friday's remote