Are you an experienced Area Manager looking for a Perth office-based role? As a Delivery Manager, you will work within a large-scale heavy haul renewals program delivering feasibility level engineering packages for a multi-national Client. This project critical role will see you become the key interface for Client updates on package delivery, reporting, and commercial management based on agreed schedule and program level changes. In this, you will work directly with the Engineering Manager to drive technical deliverables, manage quality, and build team capability. Your responsibilities will also include to:
- Lead and develop a team of package engineers tasked with developing track, civil and signalling scopes for fixed asset upgrades including turnouts, crossovers, bridges, level crossings, and plainline renewals, including ballast cleaning.
- Implement reporting tools, master registers and processes to manage all inputs and required outputs for the various work packages.
- Report on program status including P6 program updates, identify key program risks and manage change to drive required outcomes.
- Review technical documentation, drawings, technical specifications, and technical memos, to approved for construction status.
- Implement program and reporting solutions to deliver a seamless product to our valued Client across all facets of the program.
- Experience within a heavy-haul brownfields rail environment will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and reporting skills with a keen eye for identifying key risks to program delivery.
- Practical, hands-on knowledge of rail construction and maintenance interventions within a constrained rail corridor.
- Strong technical knowledge of track and civil engineering with a demonstrated ability to challenge solutions for construction practicality within a brownfield's environment.
- Experience in risk assessment, management, and reporting, both internal and external to a client.
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of their culture and success.