Airswift is seeking for a Designer/Drafter IV to work on a 12 months contract with one of our biggest clients within the O&G, in Dickinson, North Dakota.
The main responsibilities are:
- Provides direct design and drafting support to BU to create and/or modify engineering drawings through the utilization of AutoCAD for new projects.
- Performs field work in support of new piping design and layout.
- Utilizes proficient knowledge of oil/gas field equipment including but not limited to wellheads, separators, compressors, metering, tanks, pumps, oil, water, and gas piping, fuel gas systems, valves, automation, and instrumentation to create process drawings.
- Provides drafting services including the hand sketching of location equipment & processes, and the creation and modification of P&IDs, Electrical Drawings, Site Security Drawings, Piping and Isometric Drawings.
- Utilizes various national and BU drafting standards to reflect processes accurately and consistently on engineering drawings.
- Works with members of BU in continued development and improvement of COP Standard Well Site Facility Design drawings that will be the basis for all future well facility installations.
- Actively supports the BU's MOC process through the creation, use, interpretation, and evaluation of engineering drawings.
- Utilizes SAP/DMS database to maintain engineering drawings and documents.
Education and Experience:
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Ability to estimate workload and manage multiple scopes in parallel.
- Preferred - 5+ years of experience AutoCAD and CADWorx.
- Ability to apply basic/intermediate MS Office skills.