Contract type: 12-month contract
Start Date: March 2023
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: IMAC | MS SCC | Office 365 | LAN | VPN | SCCM | Active Directory | Exchange |
We are a company, known through Europe for our projects and support. We are upscaling our team and expanding our network further, we have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Deskside Technician.
We are looking for an extremely proactive person with a keen interest in technology, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products or services. In addition, we are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
- Face to Face IT support of users (Level 2);
- Hardware installation, movement and de-installation;
- Diagnosing problems concerning personal hardware (PCs, laptops, printers, scanners etc.);
- Maintain, analyse and solve end user computing problems both hardware and software;
- System and application changes testing, scripts preparation in MS Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Install and set up equipment, cables, outlets and all other hardware required for implementing IMAC's;
- Software, patches and updates installation using MS SCCM.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in an IT Support Role;
- Mastery in Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Hardware problems diagnose skills (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- ITIL certification is an advantage and ServiceNow skills very welcome;
- Knowledge of remote administrative tools in Windows 10 environment;
- Knowledge of LAN, Wireless and VPN technologies to perform basic troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of SCCM;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange;
- Experience of Cisco desk phone system;
- Familiar with printer and multi-functional devices connected to a network;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.